Regardless of your age or physical health, it’s important to have regular eye exams.
During a complete eye exam, your eye doctor will not only determine your prescription for eyeglasses or contact lenses, but will also check your eyes for common eye diseases, assess how your eyes work together as a team and evaluate your eyes as an indicator of your overall health.
- Burning/Stinging/Watery Eyes
- Light Sensitivity
- Feeling Like Something is in your Eye
- Sandy or Gritty Feeling
- Blurred Vision/Difficulty Seeing at Night
- Discomfort Wearing Contact Lenses
- Dr. Richard Sills and Dr. John Renaldo have 75+ years of combined experience!
- We treat a variety of eye-related medical issues, including glaucoma & AMD.
- We have the latest equipment such as the OCT and the Optos Retinal Camera.
- Our EHR (Electronic Health Records) allow us to focus on you and your history.
- We are located near you, inside the Walmart Vision Center in Fort Myers.
Learn more about the Wal-Mart advantage.
We take Eye Emergencies. Call us immediately: 239-330-4993